Wednesday 9 July 2014

Summer Sale Haul- Zara, River Island


The summer sales have well and truly begun, and I seem to be unable to resist, especially the bright patterns/ florals! Zara has always been one of my favourite places to shop, they have great reductions each season and this year is no exception. I managed to find several tops, and the light denim jeans, which are thicker quality than other store's jeans. I also popped into River Island, somewhere I don't usually go and was very pleasantly surprised. I usually find it a little expensive for what it is, but there are so many lovely things at the moment, it's worth a look!
The sunglasses were only £1 from Primark with a case, They do say UV protection on the front but think these will just be temporary until I find my perfect pair! Anyone else seriously struggle to find sunglasses that actually suit their face shape??

Zara Jeans- £15.99
River Island- £16



Zara- £12.99
Zara- £3.99
 

That's enough sale shopping for me, I think! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment