Friday 20 June 2014

Primark/Zara Haul


I recently went to London for the day, and of course it wouldn't be complete without a bit of shopping! I was mainly interested in the Oxford Street Primark, although it's absolutely packed you can always find something!

White Playsuit: £13. This will be really great for summer with a tan, although I am a little unsure whether it looks like pyjamas?? Hopefully with some bright accessories it will be fine!
Black Dress: The tag said £13, but at the till it was £7! Simple but really easy for a last minute night out!

Brown Shoes: £8. I love moccasins, really comfy and the beading just makes it a bit different!
Ballet Pumps: £4. An essential, I get through Primark shoes so quickly but for the price you can't complain!
 
Lastly, I found these cotton trousers in the Zara sale, £22.99 down from £29.99. I actually really wanted these before so very happy I waited! These are slightly cropped and perfect for a casual day with a grey or black tee, and some sandals.

I'd love to hear of any more bargains, or key items you love for the summer!

4 comments:

  1. I have the brown mocassins, they're so cute! Love the trousers too xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, wanted printed trousers for so long. love your blog! x

      Delete
  2. I love those trousers! They are so pretty!

    www.myprettyapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete