Saturday 14 June 2014

Summer Nails

From L-R BarryM Greenberry, Essie Fear&Desire, BarryM Blueberry, and Models Own Hedonist

So now we're finally getting some sunny weather, I feel like its time to change to the bright and definitely more bold colours. Despite having a ridiculous collection of nail polish, I just about managed to get it down to my favourite four for summer!


Greenberry and Blueberry: Whilst not the most exciting names of the bunch, BarryM polishes will always be my most loved brand. The 'Gelly' ones are even better, don't chip for a good few days and are the cheapest only £3.99! The small down side to these particular shades is they do need a few coats to stop it looking streaky.

Hedonist: This is the perfect coral shade for the summer! It's also slightly neon, so can easily be the statement if your outfit is more simple. At £5 I definitely need to invest in a few more!

Fear and Desire: Oranges are usually avoided completely on my nails, but luckily this shade is quite soft and more of a tangerine colour. I love Essie in general, the consistency is always good and they come with the easiest brush for application. Fragrance Direct also sell their varnishes at a cheaper price so its good to check there for a bit of a discount from the usual price of £8!


I'm always on the search for some more shades or brands to try so any recommendations would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment